Jazz up some chicken breast with this easy stuffed chicken recipe.
- One chicken breast
- Two spring onions
- Some cherry tomatoes
- One cooked smoked bacon medallion
- 30g of cheddar cheese
- Two medium carrots
- Garlic granules
- Butterfly split the chicken breast, season with salt, pepper and garlic granules and pan fry until cooked.
- Whilst the chicken is cooking, cut carrots into chip shapes, I went for thin fries so they would cook quicker. Sprinkle with garlic granules and add to a hot oven you they get some nice crispy, coloured edges and then turn down. Mine took about 20 mind at 170oc.
- When the chicken is cooked, pop the cheese, spring onions, bacon cut into small strips and tomato into a bowl and microwave until you have it how melted you want it.
- Fill the chicken breast with the mixture and serve
This is 5sp but as always you can amend and recalculate as you wish – why not try using rapeseed oil as a healthy alternative to cook the chicken in – it won’t ruin your pans and it’s easy to incorporate into you daily smart points allowance
this is a sponsored post.